1. Responsible for customer communication on production and pre-production delivery to customer.
2. Responsible to lead and coordinate all planner functions for new programs introduced
3. Responsible for master schedule of the plant and related MRP system operation.
4. Control all scheduling activities and periodically report the progress.
5. Coordination of manufacturing activities internally of Plant to meet the planned objective.
6. Monitor the FG inventory status and reduce the inventory based on customer demand.
7. Measure planning performance and prepare monthly/weekly report on planning order against actual deliveries.
8. Are aware of the significant health, safety and environmental aspects of their work activities and the benefits of improved personal performance.
9. Understand the effect on the health, safety and environment of departing from specified operating procedures (work practices) and the potential legal consequences to the employee and the company. 10.Other tasks assigned by leader.
1. Good spoken and written English.
2. Familiar production planning process.
3. Excellent communications skills.
4. Logistics knowledge and inventory control skills.
5. Basic management skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE教育及经验要求
1. Educational: University degree on engineering or business.
2. Experience: 3-5 year experience in material or production planning area in a manufacturing unit.
Report to 上级职位 ：Supply Chain Manager