1．OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB 岗位目的
The position is responsible for challenging and yet achievable financial
- Always supports the Finance Manager.
- Supports in the planning and review cycle around the BBS (“Business Balanced Scorecard”) as committed in the Red Book (and consolidation thereof).
- Establishes and owns the following monthly review mechanism,
- PPV performance – material prices compared to target, analysis of key issues, variance analysis and follow-up.
- Material cost matrix – a monthly reporting showing how the general ledger total materials cost is split into different finished goods part numbers by key cost elements such as pure BOM, freight, duty, VAT and exceptional variances.
- Others TBD.
- Establishes and owns the following weekly reports:
- Crawl charts to help and identify the demand fluctuations (volumes and sales) on key programs as well as changes in the mix of products.
- Industrial performance, in terms of yield, scrap (material consumption), WIP, and efficiency.
- Inventory movements vs plan – RM, WIP, FG, spare parts, obsolescence.
- Others TBD.
- Supports inputs collection and preparation for the monthly and yearly CBO (cost by operation) exercises.
- Variance analysis and follow-up, eg cost center analysis on account line level and headcount analysis compared to plan.
- Supports in developing target costs and cost-down roadmaps:
- CIS (organization cost saving initiatives).
- VA/VE (BOM cost saving initiatives).
- Special cost reduction programs such as utilities savings, etc.
- Supports the purchasing department in implementing cost study and modeling, and behaviors per commodity group (metals, chemicals, etc.) and per supplier.
- Defines, establishes and measures productivity, efficiency and utilization norms (such as capacity loading, book to bill ratios, mC) used for labor cost and overheads planning – sets up and owns the cost model for manufacturing costs in terms of norm/standard costing.
- Supports Pre- and Post-calculations of products with respect to unit factory cost variances ie MACS and COGNOS.
- Facilitates and supports detailed and explainable factory capacity planning (from available days to uptime to cycle time to maximum outputs) within a 5-year horizon.
- Supports in preparation of business cases (inputs, feasibility and payback).
- Develops and monitors external operational performance benchmarks.
- Product/customer profitability reporting and analysis – support margin management in the marketing/sales team.
- Ad hoc scenario building/modeling in support of decision making on the management team level.
- Cost of quality analysis.
- Supports sharing, coaching and management development of staff members in department.
- Supports any ad hoc requirements by the management team.
3. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE教育及经验要求
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a good university. Postgraduate or CPA/CIMA/ACCA is a plus.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in a multinational.
- Excellent experience on MS Excel and ERP.
- Automotive manufacturing experience is a plus.
4. ATTRIBUTES 个人特质
- A good proactive polite team player with interesting personal attributes.
- Consistent and Persistent.
- Decent with good accounting facts-based integrity.
- Intelligent, quick to understand concepts, fast to work yet thorough and stable.
- Must clearly and quickly understand the importance of accountability to internal customers and colleagues.