1. Improve Supplier Quality and Logistic performance based on Supplier Global Quality Manual with tools and methodologies developed by Supplier Global Quality.
2. Assure that all new/modified parts received from suppliers are accompanied by the correct release documents.
3. Ensure correct reporting of data to top management as well as VIN database.
4. Lead supplier development and improvement activities.
5. Organize and conduct Quality Systems audits with representative teams for new and existing suppliers.
6. Support to verify and approve APQP and PPAP documents.
7. Identify process related designated characteristics and provide them to suppliers.
8. Support an active Supplier Concern Management:
- Review supplier 8D response.
- Coordinate with Central Purchasing for consistent problem suppliers.
- Conduct quality management review meetings with specific suppliers and verify correct actions.
9. Communicate events, problems and reports to partners in plants.
10. Lead supplier quality group and establish standardize supplier control strategy.
11. Perform continuous improvement activity by pulling together best practice of braking processes.
12. In charge of standardizing the supplier control as well as IQA process.
13. Leading localization part qualification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Educational: Technical degree or Bachelor Engineering degree.
Experience: 5-8 years manufacturing experience on supply quality related, mechanical/assembly/machining products,
Automotive / Braking industry experiences is a plus.
Experienced at Automotive quality-related activities such as SPC, DOE, FMEA, and 8D.
1.Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO9002 and QS9000.
2.Familiar with QS9000 Management tools such as APQP, PPAP, Problem Analysis Tools, SPC, MSA, 8D,
Control Plan, FMEA.