1. Monitor and set factory plan, push for machine/manpower utilization/efficiency
2. Establish and coordinate monthly/quarterly/yearly manufacturing planning
3. Analysis production demand and standard UPH, optimize man-machine ration, monitor operator headcount database/instruction
4. Enhance in manufacturing process/machine improvement for the purpose of efficiency raise and cost down.
5. Lead team to set up BOM /routing data in SAP, lead factory layout/IE projects.
6. Provide relevant factory level reports periodically
1.Bachelor above or equivalent experience; 5+ years of work experience in electronic manufacturing factory.
2.2+ years work experience in production planning, good knowledge in electronic production process, smart phone
3.Familiar with SAP(ERP)/I2/SRM/MES/WMS
4.Fluent English both in reading and writing.
5.Multi-plant management experience is preferred.