2. Follow and implement corporate HR projects;
3. People recruiting, People Development, HR operations (DL payroll, workforce), Employee Relations, Culture & communication;
4. Organization Structure Optimization: HC management, C&B policy management.
1. Bachelor degree or above in HR management, business administration, or related field.
2. At least ten years experiences in Full function in manufacturing industry or electronic industry;
3. Strategic, organized and result-driven, good at problem solving;
4. Excellent communication (both Mandarin and English) and execution capability.